MDS STARS AWARD Nomination for Special Thanks and Recognition
Do you know or have you seen an MDS staff member (out and about) who is doing an AMAZING job?
Nominate them for our Reward and Recognition Program (STARS Awards) by completing the form below.
The STARS Awards are awarded quarterly. These quarterly winners are then shortlisted for our annual awards.
The STARS Awards are judged against our organisational values. For your reference, we have popped them below.
Value & Typical Behaviours
Integrity & Honesty
- Do what you say you will do.
- Be realistic about your ability and capacity to deliver.
- Understand the situation and facts fully before making a decision.
- Follow MDS policies and procedures at all times.
- Take responsibility for what you say and do.
- Meet agreed timelines and manage the expectations of others.
- Hold others to the appropriate level of accountability.
- Explain ‘why’ a decision was made not just the outcome.
Equality & Social Justice
- Demonstrate respect for others
- Always acting in a professional manner.
- Apply the merit principle in working with and recognising members of your team.
- Empowering others to enable them to deliver a high level of service, providing feedback in a dignified way.
- Challenging how things are done – identifying new alternatives, making recommendations, conducting trials and reporting on the difference.
- Encourage this ‘challenge’ from within the team.
Recognising Abilities & Strengths
- Actively identifying areas for self-development and improvement and establish a plan to address them.
- Actively identify areas of improvement and enhancement and respond accordingly