The Haven Program and the Community Care service provide FREE support to carers across the Macarthur & Wingecarribee regions. These services aim to increase your wellness and resilience so you are better supported to keep going in your caring role.
We can help by:
· Providing opportunities for individual support
· Providing a variety of support groups
· Providing opportunities to meet with other carers · Providing training & educational sessions appropriate to your needs
· Providing you with information; options to connect with services and support
· Advocating on your behalf
We can also assist you to navigate the NDIS and My Aged Care. Carers can be referred by another service or they can self-refer (see below for referral form). To find out more information or to chat about how we can help you, please contact MDS on (02) 4621 8400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org