You can access our yard maintenance services with these NDIS funding categories:
Assistance with Daily Living
Fee For Service
Complete Property Services – Domestic & Commercial Services
Domestic and Commercial services:
- Lawn mowing
- Yard clean ups
- Rubbish removal
- Pruning and planting
For a FREE & no obligation quote please telephone (02) 9605 9730 or email email@example.com
Get a Quote for Yard Maintenance
Complete Property Services – Work For Us
Complete Property Services (CPS) is an Australian Disability Enterprise which offers on the job support while learning skills and increasing confidence & self-esteem. Working at CPS you will work in a team to do lawn mowing, tree pruning, garden maintenance, rubbish removal and yard clean ups.
Criteria for Employment at CPS:
- Be receiving or eligible for Disability Support Pension.
- Be receiving or be eligible for the NDIS
- Aged from 18 to 65 years and can travel to Ingleburn railway station (where we do a pick up) or to the factory at Ingleburn to commence work for the day.
- Able to follow direction and instructions of Leading Hands.
- Employment contracts are dependent on funding acceptance through NDIS. At MDS we can support you through your NDIS planning process, which will assist you to obtain the correct funding required to achieve your employment goals.
- A requirement of employment with MDS is a National police check.
- Are you available one day a week for 8 hours from 7:30am – 4pm Monday to Friday? (There is the option of increasing days with experience.)
- You want to work and are willing to learn skills to increase access to open employment
My name is John and I’m 56 years of age and I’ve been working for CPS for 10 years.
I recommend anyone to come along and give it a go. Everything takes a bit of time to reach your goals. I never thought I would be here for 10 years!
If I can do it. You can too.