Walk and celebrate inclusiveness in our community!
Where: The Australian Botanic Garden, Mount Annan
When: Sunday 11th March 2018. Arrive from 7am for an 8am start
Cost: $11 which includes a free MDS T-shirt.
Now in its 27th year, the Challenge Walk is an annual event organised by the Campbelltown City Council that promotes walking as a safe, inexpensive and convenient exercise option for a wide range of people.
Each year MDS enters a team of walkers in the event consisting of our participants and staff, their families and members of our greater network. The idea behind joining the MDS Team is to show support for MDS & people with a disability by walking as an inclusive team. Every registered member in the MDS team also receives a free MDS t-shirt to wear and keep.
MDS took out the title of the largest team in 2015 and 2016 and we are looking to re-gain the title in 2018. But we need your help. We encourage you and your friends and family to join us for this fun event.
How to Enter:
Registrations are made online via the Campbelltown City Council website: http://www.campbelltown.nsw.gov.au/RCC/CouncilandCouncillors/AnnualEvents/CampbelltownCityChallengeWalk
- Select Entering the Event from the options at the bottom of the page
- Select the Online Entry tab on the right hand side of the screen
- Complete the entry form with your personal details
- At the ‘Select your Event’ question, use the drop down menu to select either the 6km or the 11km. MDS has participants in both categories however majority of us complete the 6km event.
- At the ‘Select your Team’ question, select MDS from the drop down menu.
- At the ‘Select Team Type’ question, select Open from the drop down menu
- Process the $11 payment online with your credit card.
We look forward to walking together with you!
For more information contact Caitlin Pearson on (02) 4621 8400 or check out our Frequently Asked Questions below. Frequently Asked Questions